M. Pharm. (Q.A.)
Duration : 2 Years
Candidate must pass competitive exam. as equivalent to state / National level (GPAT/MHT-CET)
Fees Approved by the Shikshan Shulka Samiti for Academic year 2017-18
a. The candidate should be an Indian National and who posses Bachelor Degree or equivalent in pharmacy from an AICTE approved institutions with at least 55% Marks (at least 50% Marks in case of SC/ST Category belonging to Maharashtra state only) and should have valid and qualified GPAT 2015 score or should have none zero score in MAH-MPH-CET 2015 if the candidates has neither appeared for GPAT nor having valid and qualified GPAT score.
If seats remain vacant even after admitting the candidates from GPAT 2015 qualified & MAH-MPH-CET 2015 then these seats can be filled from candidates having passed the qualifying examination.
b. Other Eligibility criteria:
- As per the Gazette of India, Pharmacy Council of India, Notification, the Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm.) Course Regulation, 2014 Dated 10 Dec. 2014, every student, selected for admission to postgraduate pharmacy course (M. Pharmacy) in any of the pharmacy institution in the Maharashtra State should have obtained Registration with the State Pharmacy Council or should obtain the same within one month from the date of admission, failing which the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled.
- The eligible candidate claiming the seat under SC/ST category should submit the certificate necessary to claim the category such as Caste Certificate and Caste validity certificate issued by appropriate authority of Maharashtra state only. The certificate issued by Authorities other than Maharashtra is not valid for claiming SC/ST seats.
- Those candidates appeared for B. Pharm examination (GPAT/MAH-MPH CET-2015 qualified) must produce proof of passing B. Pharm examination as per M.Pharm admission eligibility criteria in original at the time of admission by counseling round, failing which the claim for the seat will be forfeited and chance will be given to next candidate in order of merit.
A. Separate application is made available along with the information brochure and rules for admission for making application for admission.
B. The candidates shall submit the application form complete in all the respect along with the attested Xerox copies of all the documents as mentioned below to the Principal of the College on or before 5 pm on the last date prescribed for submitting the application as given on the application form.
Documents (Attested true copies) to be attached with the application form (Whichever are applicable):
- Valid and qualified GPAT/MAH-MPH-CET – 2015 score card.
- B. Pharm degree mark sheet.
- SSC (Std X) mark sheet
- HSC (Std XII) mark sheet
- Certificate of the Indian Nationality.
- College Leaving Certificate.
- Bond Paper of Rs. 100/- each (2nos.) for students & parents for Anti-Ragging affidavit purpose.
- Gap certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste validity certificate or undertaking (if applicable)
- Current experience certificate (if applicable)
- Appointment letter (if applicable)
- Joining letter (if applicable)
- Those candidates with Grade system or point system at SSC/HSC/B. Pharm are required to submit conversion chart/certificate.